Pix2Go is a combination web-browser and image viewer. It has a built-in browser that allows you to search for images and download them to your device with just a simple button press. Download hundreds or thousands of images on any topic you want and you can view them later without internet access! It automatically organizes your images based on what you searched for so its easy to view the images you want.
It's easy to use and just takes a few steps:
- Click the bing or Google button
- Type in your search query and then hit the Images button/link to view the thumbnails
- Click the Download button to grab those images
- Click the bing/Google link to show the next page of thumbnails
- Repeat steps #3 and #4 to keep grabbing more images for your search
- Highly optimized for bing and Google image searches to pull the original images and not the thumbnails.
- Password protection so you can keeping your collections private.
- Auto-rotate images to best fit your screen - no need to wait for your device to rotate from portrait to landscape and back.
- Email the downloaded images or save them to your device's photo album.
- As stated above Pix2Go is optimized for the bing and Google search engines. However, it will download images from other sites but may not automatically follow links to grab a whole gallery at once. If there are specific sites you would like to see an optimized version for, go to oursupport page and provide feedback.
- See the included help manual for more information.